Guarantee conditions: Two years from date of purchase. The guarantee pertains exclusively to production defects on the watch itself (watch movement, case, watch glass). Parts other than those named above are not covered by the guarantee. To make use of the guarantee, please use the contact form on our contact page. In your corresponding email, you must state your name, address, order number and an exact description of the problem. Please write “Complaint regarding a purchase” in the subject line. The costs of returning the goods will be borne by Werenbach. If Werenbach cannot identify the defect described in your message, the product will be returned to you without further action.
Please be aware that in the following cases, a repair/replacement will be subject to cost, even within the guarantee period:
- Defects or damage caused by improper use or negligence (knocks, dints, scuffs, broken glass, etc.)
- Defects or damage caused by unwarranted repairs or modifications
- Defects or damage caused by fire, water or natural disasters such as earthquakes
- Visual changes occurring over the course of normal wear and ageing (e.g. small scratches on the case and/or glass, colour changes on the strap or detachment of the coating)
- If the retail outlet or date of purchase are not stated on the guarantee or have been changed
- Battery changes are always subject to a fee.
The case, face, hands, glass and/or other parts of the watch may be replaced with alternative products if the original parts are no longer available.